October 2-3, 2019
8:30am to 4:30pm
4080, rue Wellington, bureau 300
Montréal (Québec) H4G 1V4
Become involved and engaged in your organisation’s changes!
Change is the one thing that’s constant. These days, change happens quickly and can overwhelm employees, leading to chaos if not identified not well managed. In order to successfully navigate change, either as an employee or a manager, you must first understand your emotions and reactions, and then become an active proponent to change.
· Recognise your reactions to change
· Develop and openness to change
· Adopt attitudes and behaviours that lead to successful change
1. RECOGNIZE YOUR REACTIONS TO CHANGE
· Identify your natural reaction to change
· Recognise the two main reactions to change
· Develop attitudes that encourage change
2. UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF CHANGE
· See change as an opportunity to grow
· Develop your ability to work in new situations
3. APPLY THE FOUR STEPS OF A SUCCESSFUL CHANGE
· Take constructive risks
· Use creative and effective solutions
· Demonstrate flexibility and determination during change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone going through an important change.
To maximize training efficiency, the number of participants is limited to 12 per group.
About the Trainers
Need more information?
Taxes en sus.
Cette conférence est reconnue en vertu de la loi du 1%".