April 25-26, 2019
8:30am - 4:30pm
4080, rue Wellington, bureau 300
Montréal (Québec) H4G 1V4
Adopt an attitude that favours the type of change that meets your objectives and motivates your team.
Organisational changes can transform your team’s work habits and even their roles. As a manager, your job is to convey a constructive vision of change and support your employees during its various stages. During times of change, it’s important to motivate your employees in order to avoid resistance and smoothly better move through this tricky period. This training program will help you better understand the human factors behind resistance to change and manage them effectively.
· Understand the dynamics of change
· Identify strategies for implementing changes in your team
· Adopt attitudes and behaviours that enable effective change to happen
1. DEVELOP YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE CHANGE
· Identity the attitude needed to implement change
· Accompany colleagues at each step of their change
· Increase trust and commitment to change
2. ADOPT EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES FOR IMPLEMENTING CHANGE
· Differentiate goals, objectives, strategies, and methods
· Identify your options during an organisational change
· Exploit your level of power and authority to drive change
3. MANAGE CHANGE WITH YOUR TEAM
· Communicate a constructive and progressive vision of change
· Avoid over over-investment and under-investment
· Develop adaptation and discernment skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All directors or team leaders who need to work with a team to drive change.
To maximize training efficiency, the number of participants is limited to 12 per group.
About the Trainers
Need more information?
Taxes en sus.
Cette conférence est reconnue en vertu de la loi du 1%".